Meat is cooked under reduced pressure and temperature in vacuum cooking. Sous vide cooking involves preserving the flavor and moisture of foods while allowing them to cook in their own juices. Due to the low temperatures used, it usually takes longer to cook.
In contrast to traditional cooling methods such as spiral towers and ambient cooling, Vacuum Cooling Machine is a fast and efficient alternative. Water is vaporize rapidly and at much lower temperatures using evaporative cooling, which uses a vacuum to power vaporization. In addition to cooling bread, this technology improves product quality and shelf life while shortening baking time.
In this process, the product pieces are place inside a vacuum chamber that is seale to prevent the exchange of gases and partial evacuation of air after they have left the oven at 96°C (205°F). Vacuum pumps remove air from the cooling chamber. so, causing the pressure to drop. A decrease in the temperature at which the free water within the product boils is cause by the vacuum pressure inside the chamber.
The following happens as moisture evaporates and exits from the crumb:
- The baked good is use to extract heat.
- Cooling is taking place at a rapid rate of 22°C/min (40°F/min).
- This might get the product down to 30°C (86°F) in as little as 3 minutes.
- The product is ready to package once the moisture equilibrium between the crust and crumb has been restore. This will approximately take 5 to 30 minutes.
- A condenser is a device that captures water vapor to be use or discarded.
Advantages of vacuum cooling
- Reduce batch cycle times
- Increase production rates and speed up product cooling
- Reducing floor space or increasing cooling capacity
- Maximize the shape, stability, and volume of the product
- For a longer period of time, the crust should be made thinner and crispier.
- Maximize the crust’s resiliency while also extending freshness by delaying retrogradation.
Want to buy the Vacuum Cooling Machine or Seawater Flake ICE Machine, you are on the right platform.
Contact us for more information:
Tel: +86 -755-29077666
Address: 715 Jinhao Building, No. 109 Guangshen Road, Fuyong Street, Baoan District, Shenzhen, China.