The extended-release form of Oxycodone 80mg Pills Online is intended for around-the-clock use. It should not be used to treat pain on an as-needed basis. Oxycodone is an opioid pain medication used to treat moderate to severe pain. Besides the purposes listed in this medication guide, oxycodone may also be used for other purposes.
How should I use oxycodone?
- If you want to take more of this medicine, please tell your doctor. Follow all instructions on the label and read all medication guides.
- Do not buy Oxycodone 80mg Pills Online in more significant amounts or longer than recommended. Tell your doctor if you feel the urge to take more of this medication.
- You should never share opioid medicine with another person, especially if they have a history of addiction or drug abuse. Misuse can lead to addiction, overdose, or death.
- It is illegal to sell or give away opioid medicine. Instead, place the medication in a place where others cannot access it. If you begin taking extended-release oxycodone, you must stop taking other narcotic pain medicines.
- Oxycodone should be taken with food, and the capsule or tablet should be swallowed whole to prevent a potentially fatal overdose. Do not chew, crush, break, open, or dissolve the capsule or tablet.
- Don’t crush or break an Oxycodone 80mg Pills Online to inhale the powder or mix it with liquid to inject into your vein. This could result in death.
- Be sure to measure liquid medicine carefully with the dosing syringe provided, or use a medicine dose-measuring device (not a kitchen spoon).
- Keep track of your medication at room temperature, away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not abruptly stop taking oxycodone. Instead, follow your doctor’s instructions about tapering your dose.
- Do not store leftover opioid medication. Just one dose can cause someone to use the medicine improperly or inappropriately. Oxycodone is a drug of abuse, and you should watch out for anyone using your medication without a prescription.
- You can ask your pharmacist where you can find a drug take-back program. If there is no take-back program, flush the unused medicine down the toilet.
Contact us for more information:- https://www.kyivpharmaceuticals.com/